jrfoodcritic

Sunday, August 21, 2011

Beignet Done That!

Hey everybody, today we made some Beignet's!!! They were delicious! We used some Cafe Du Monde Beignet mix! Which was great. We rolled out some dough and cut out some squares, then put them in the fryer. They were awesome. My sister made a beignet heart that came out perfectly and I made a triangle that was perfectly made exept for the big beignet pimple it had :).

The second thing we made today was some crab cakes topped with poached eggs!!! I really didn't make them so here is a special guest my sous chef and Dad SEAN PRADOS...Hello food world. I love being Michael's help in the kitchen. We have lots of fun cooking and trying new foods. Mom and Ellie are also great cooks and food adventurers.  Thanks for reading!...Sean

              Till next time,
                 jrfoodcritic





No comments:

Post a Comment