jrfoodcritic

Sunday, November 28, 2010

Hey Everybody! I spent the first four days of this week in New Orleans! I went to some new restaurants. The first one was Somethin Else Cafe. I had a roast beef po-boy with a special sauce. It was like taking a bite of heaven. I also had a side of macaroni and cheese. This was not your everyday macaroni. It was spaghetti covered in cheese. It was awesome. The second place we visited was Cafe Beignet, it had great beignets and great breakfasts. Another restaurant I visited was Mona Lisa. I had a big lasagna, it was saucy and delicious. The spaghetti and meatballs were also very good. Hope you get to visit some of these soon, I know I will be back!

Till next time,
jr food critic

1 comment:

  1. Hey Michael, its Izze. I just wanted to leave a comment after checking the blog ( i cant leave comments on my phone, it must be a glitch in my internet thing). I have been to Mona Lisa and Cafe Beignet. I love those restaurants so much because I used to live in New Orleans. But I do prefer Cafe Du Monde's beignets. New Orleans has the best food!

    ReplyDelete